1. Wash and condition hair regularly
2. Combing hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water or warm water about 35℃ (Please do not use hot water) and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, DOME, ETC. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may be tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Treat 100% human hair extensions gently.
Brush the end of hair first, then the middle, and the top at last. DO NOT brush directly from the top and pull hard, it will break the hair.